The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Letter "I"
For our "I" week last week our verse was "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
My initial plan for the letter "I" was to make some fun musical Instruments because we love music and i found these two crafty books from the library about making your own instruments. However, after I read through them they were much more involved than either Nathan or I was interested in doing (if you need a vice, an awl, or anything electric its not real practical for a 3 year old). Then I thought i would just make a basic rain stick or something like that but honestly I just scrapped the instrument idea (maybe we will try something for letter "M" for music).
Our books and crafts were about iguanas, inchworms, insects, and igloos. Nathan really loved the insect he made when his daddy was home to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment