The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, October 14, 2011
Wildflower Park
Yesterday the boys and I tried out a new park, Wildflower Park off of Riverchase Parkway. I LOVE this park and cant wait to take Dan. Its set back in the woods which will be great next summer and Nathan always love to jump on rocks and throw sticks and rocks the setting really entertained him for awhile.
Reader beware, i found this blog that has photography tips which I have been gobbling up(its written for people like me who dont know any of the professional photo lingo but are still interested in improving some basic skills). Anyways, after reading it I have been dying to get out and practice. So the warning is there may be billions and billions of pictures of my kiddos posted (some good, some not so good). Nathan saw me take my camera outside with me yesterday and he asked "why" and I said I am still learning to take pictures so I have to practice. He didn't say anything else but then today when we were on the swing set out back he said, mommy do you need to practice your camera. Boy did I wish I had it with me. Hopefully he will be willing to put up with me when I do start taking it out more(yes, even more than I'm used to.) For anyone interested here is the site. The photographer's name is Kristen Duke and her website is here .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment