The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Rolling Down the Hill
Our neighbor is an 11 year old boy who Nathan adores. Zach was out the other day and taught Nathan how to roll down the hill. This is 2 days later and I think he needs a refresher course. His idea of rolling doesn't look to comfortable. That didn't stop him, we were out there for an hour rolling and diving in the grass (I was a little itchy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment