The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Dan's Pre-Birthday
Dan's real birthday is next saturday and i hope to continue to celebrate him all next week, especially since we will be with his family. But before we left I wanted to celebrate him with just our family. Last night we went to some good friends' house so I made this chocolate strawberry cake for us all to enjoy. Dan's favorite combo is chocolate strawberry so I tried a new recipe this year. It was good but really, really rich. This morning Nathan "helped" Dan unwrap his presents and then we all headed off to the zoo(Dan's favorite outing). Then we had lunch at Mugshots, a new burger place in Vestavia which we had never been to. It was YUMMY but dieters beware, they give you a ton of food and its all good. We split a burger and an appetizer with all four of us and still had leftovers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WONDERFUL MAN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment