Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The girls

 


 


 


 


Some fun pics of the girls, Alexis and Gaby. We love these girls and are so proud of them. Alexis is a 5th grader who is doing great in school, loves to ride her horse and throw the ball(my kind of girl) and was great with the boys. Gaby is a junior and is loving high school and stays busy dancing with the brigade team for all the football games. GO KATY HIGH SCHOOL! Dan and I cant believe she is already 16. She is so much fun and beautiful inside and out. And of course Dan's sister Adri was definitley the hostess with the mostess this whole week. Not only did she house us all week with two crazy boys but she also hosted 45 people for thanksgiving dinner at her house. It turned out great and we had a great time all week. I love how relaxed and homey I feel when we are at her house. Thanks Adri for everything, we love you all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: