The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, December 16, 2011
Peek-a-boo Tackle
Tonight the boys made up this new game which I entitled Peek-a-boo Tackle. Luke loves Peek-a-boo and Nathan loves to tackle so it works out perfect for both of them. Amazingly no one got hurt. Nathan covers his head with the blanket which cracks Luke up and then Luke tries to pull it off of him which then causes Nathan to then tackle Luke. This brings laughter from both boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment