Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

He’s Gone Country

Just because I don’t have any girls doesn’t mean that I can’t play dress up.  It was quite warm this past weekend so I took Luke out to play around with my cowboy hat(which I love but just don’t have that many places to wear it), some boots a friend let me borrow, and the rocking horse my parent’s friend handmade for my boys.  I love all things western so I could have shot pics of this cute cowboy all day, but as you know their attention span is almost null.  The last picture shows his reward for letting me play (my cell phone).  I played around with the coloring of the pics and am still not sure what “shade” I like better (black and white with sepia, just sepia, or just color)

 

 DSC_0016_edited-2

DSC_0019

DSC_0017

DSC_0066

DSC_0082

1 comment:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

oh my word he is so precious!!!!! Love these pics!!!! :)