Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Running with sticks

We have a short little hiking trail across the street from our cul-de-sac which the boys love to go on.  I usually carry or put Luke in the carrier still if I have both boys because Nathan loves to just tear through the woods and I don’t want to let him out of my sight so therefore its hard to keep up with Luke at the same time.  But this was a Saturday afternoon in which Luke was up and Dan and Nathan were napping. So we headed out the to trail and Luke got to take in all the boy wonder of hiking.  And YES, as any boy, he LOVES a good stick.  And it may take me out of the running for “Best Mom of the Year Award” but  I even let him run/walk with the sticks.  Lots more fun to be had on these trails in the years to come.  And he did find a baseball at the end of the trail which was fun too.

DSC_0206 DSC_0212

DSC_0215 DSC_0223

DSC_0219 DSC_0237

DSC_0232 DSC_0196

No comments: