Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, January 8, 2012

These boots were made for splashing…

Although it rained a little Saturday morning the weather felt so wonderful outside I knew we had to get out and enjoy it.  I had heard of a new hiking trail that was two streets away from our house that had a small creek.  Nathan loves throwing rocks and splashing so I thought we could all go check it out.  I had been waiting for a nice weekend to try it out when I had Dan to help me.  I tried taking the boys to a hiking trail a week or two ago with hopes of enjoying the outdoors and taking pictures and I quickly learned that you can EITHER take pictures of the kids OR keep them from falling in the water, but not BOTH.  So it was nice having an extra set of hands to help with the safety so that I could take some pics while we were there.  It was a fun little trail that was very well maintained and a great creek for Nathan to splash in.  And at the end we took Luke out so he could explore some as well. 

DSC_0344 DSC_0361

DSC_0348

DSC_0389 DSC_0411 DSC_0414

DSC_0436 DSC_0431 DSC_0455

DSC_0471 DSC_0477

No comments: