The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
My little dirt devil
From the title of this post one may have expected to see Luke covered in dirt. Well that is highly probable because he L.O.V.E.S dirt and I have plenty of pictures of him showing such love. However, a close 2nd to dirt is vacuums(quite ironic, or is it). He has loved his toy vacuum since he was able to sit up. And as he has developed to crawling and walking that vacuum is always close by. And although he still loves his "pretend" vacuum he has found a new obsession, the dust buster. Although he loves to get dirty, he is very observant of dirt or crumbs in the house and will plead to get the vacuum out if he or nathan spills a snack in the living room. Honestly, sometimes if he is super whiny or won't leave me alone while I am cooking dinner I just get the dust buster out and he is content for as long as i need him to be. And there are always plenty of crumbs to be picked up.
The last picture was from this past weekend when dan was vacuuming and since Daddy wouldn't let him use the dust buster he just made do with his pretend vacuum, but was directing Dan around to where all the crumbs were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment