Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Park on Mayfair

 


 


 


 


On Saturday Dan had work to do in the backyard with power tools and since the boys always want to "help" I figured it would be worth the effort to just remove them from the temptation for a couple of hours. Heidi and I met at the park behind the Homewood Library on Mayfair. I love this park because its woodsy, has a fun playground, neat cobblestone paths, and a great creek. Nathan and Isaiah raced their boats in the creek while Luke and Lily played on the playground. These pics were taken early in the day because by the end both boys were COVERED in mud; Nathan from the creek and Luke from finding the one and only HUGE mud puddle which he decided to just sit down in. Oh well, thats what laundry is for. We all had fun and Dan got lots of trees cut and trimmed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: