Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
SUPER BOYS!
Although Nathan has still never actually seen any Super Hero Cartoons he must have heard about them at school this year because he has been all about Super Heroes for awhile now. Long story short, my mom bought me a sewing machine for Christmas which I was very surprised and grateful for. I have never sewn anything in my whole life but have lots of memories of her sewing through the years. So recently she has come down twice to show me some basics on the sewing machine and this was our first project…capes. It was really so easy and the only sewing involved was sewing the velcro strap at the color and then the star on the back. I got the idea from this website here which shows how to cut an old t-shirt and in about 5 minutes you have a cape. The boys have LOVED them!





1 comment:
Love these!!
Post a Comment