The Matteo Family: Dan, Ashley, Nathan and Luke. We are so grateful for our marriage, our family, and our friends. I post on this blog to keep a record of all the memories we make together. But above all I give the glory and gratitude to the One and Only Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To Him be the Glory!
Matthew 6:33
"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."
Friday, March 2, 2012
The faces of Luke
Smelling a dandelion
Whoa, a fast car up ahead
I know I’m not supposed to stand on the couch but does it look like I care?
Are you happy now? Can I please just eat my apple?
1 comment:
LOVE the new posts!! Luke is getting so big!!! Looks like the boys had fun with Uncle Kevin, too! :)
Great to see the new pics!
Post a Comment