Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, March 2, 2012

Luke’s Outfit

My friend Julia let me borrow this cute outfit for Luke because her son(also an “L” name) had already outgrown it.  I LOVE IT, especially because I don’t have many nice outfits for Luke.  I have been wanting to take some pics of him in it but so far only got about 5 minutes worth of picture taking after church one day so these are the only shots I got. But hopefully I will have another opportunity to take some cute pics of him in this outfit. 

One picture I love at the bottom of Nathan hugging me.  He is definitely more of my snuggler and I LOVE IT!  In this picture he is also wearing an Alabama football jersey which has become his favorite shirt and gets lots and lots of wear. It has been hiding in the laundry basket for almost 4 days now(even though I already did the laundry) just to give us some variety. 

DSC_0567

DSC_0571

DSC_0560

DSC_0608

DSC_0649

No comments: