Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Good Read

So I do have to admit that I am bragging just a bit, but for a good reason.  Last summer Dan got the idea of a cute twist on the Palm Sunday story of Jesus riding into Jerusalem on a donkey that had never been ridden before.  He put the story into writing and then did all the illustrations himself and then got it PUBLISHED.  It was complete at the end of December but we just got our hands on a copy 2 weeks ago.  I’m so proud of him and so happy our kids get to read a fun and true story that their Dad wrote.  Here are some pics. Its only available in hard back right now which is quite expensive but hopefully by this time next year we can get it in soft cover to make it more affordable to give as gifts and to put in church libraries.

DSC_1298   DSC_1311

DSC_1314  DSC_1316

DSC_1423 DSC_1435

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow!!! How cool!

Dawn said...

Wow, that is so neat! Way to go Dan! You'll have to bring it to core group next time so we can see it.

catherine said...

been away from the blog world....just reading this. Tell Dan I am so proud.

The York Family said...

That is awesome!!! I'm so proud of Dan!