Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, March 31, 2012

M.U.D.

Viewer beware, very dirty images below…

 

 

 

 

DSC_0075 DSC_0070 DSC_0076

DSC_0083 DSC_0088

wasn’t quite muddy enough so he had to add a little more water

DSC_0117 DSC_0097

DSC_0102 DSC_0107

 

It all started with me hosing off the front porch last week to get rid of all the pollen.  Now we all know Nathan loves water so of course his first question was if he could play with the hose and I thought sure, this will entertain him for awhile.  Luke was sleeping, it was a gorgeous day and I sat down on a chair and closed my eyes while he was spraying the bushes.  Well the next thing I hear was a loud splash.  I looked over and he had filled the flower beds(no flowers thankfully) full of water, which of course makes great mud.  He then got on the steps and took a jump and full-body splash into the MUD!  He was beaming with excitement and I thought -once you have jumped in a mud puddle once you might as well jump all you want because you’re not going to get any more dirty than you already are. So he did jump and play and re-fill the puddle for probably 45 minutes.  He was covered head to toe in mud but had a great time. Of course I had to take some pictures, but then I quickly put it away so it wouldn’t get a stray mud drop on it.  Both of my boys are just drawn to anything wet or dirty. 

No comments: