Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Egg Hunts

We had a picnic and Easter Egg Hunt at church this past Sunday and then Luke and I went to another hunt with our Mom’s group.  Another year gone with no real improvements on our egg hunting abilities.  Two hunts, two boys and a total of 8 eggs.  They both find one or two and want to immediately open the egg and eat the candy before finding more.  I really tried to encourage Nathan that he could get up to 12 eggs but an egg full of skittles was way too tempting.  And why do I care, that’s less candy for us which is fine by me.  It just makes me laugh. 

 

DSC_1511 DSC_1621 DSC_1634

DSC_1514 DSC_1536 DSC_1527

DSC_1593 DSC_1600 DSC_1594

 

DSC_1658 DSC_1660 DSC_1665

DSC_1670 DSC_1672

No comments: