Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Luke’s New Strut

I know my blog posts tend to have way more pictures of Luke on them and that is in no way mean I’m choosing favorites.  Its mainly for two reasons my: 1) he doesn’t resist my camera as much, and 2) he is just plain funny (in a cute way) to watch.  I really just love “luke watching”.  He is so full of personality and just struts himself to and from with all kinds of expressions.  This past week I really wanted to capture some of these mannerisms so here are two different days of his “strut”…just check out those hands behind his back while walking.  The culprit of this mannerism is definitley his daddy.  I haven’t noticed but my mom said that as soon as she saw Luke doing this it reminded her of Dan.  And Dan agrees to possibly doing this when he is “taking it all in.”  I am just praying that more and more of Dan’s easy going personality will pass onto this sweet boy…because we all know whose personality Nathan has Smile 

DSC_0801 DSC_0803 DSC_0807

DSC_1532 DSC_1533 DSC_1535

No comments: