Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Nice Night Turned Muddy…is anyone surprised?

We love going to the near by track for Dan to run on and Nathan to ride his bike.  The school also has a garden so they have lots of buckets and shovels and stuff.  This time Luke found the bird bath and had the best time splashing rocks in it. 

 

 

DSC_0083 DSC_0097

DSC_0088 DSC_0103

DSC_0090 DSC_0110

The evening had been going great with no glitches.  Nathan was riding his bike around the track while Dan was jogging and Luke was having fun splashing rocks while I was making sure he didn’t get into too much mud or snaky areas.  I thought things were going well until in a span of about 30 seconds Nathan decided to actually reach down and touch the wet looking asphalt that was piled up on the side of the track, and when I was steering his bike clear of the sticky mess Luke wondered into a sink hole of MUD.  Thankfully there was  a restroom there so I rushed them to it while strongly encouraging them not to touch me with their hands.  Oh well, almost a perfect night. 

DSC_0130 DSC_0134

No comments: