Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Silhouettes

 I have always loved silhouettes but had no idea how to capture these images.  After reading about the settings to use on my camera I wanted to put it to a test.  So one night as the sun was going down we made our way to the near by baseball field and I captured these shots.  They are not perfect but I was so thankful to get these of each boy with their daddy.  Love the innocence of a silhouette!

 

DSC_1044 DSC_1057 DSC_1086

DSC_0999

2 comments:

Alicia said...

So cool!!!

Kathryn said...

I think these are Awesome, Ashley! I've been doing a little back reading on your blog, and your photography has gotten so good!! Wish we were still up there- I'd be asking for family shots! Your boys are beautiful- hope you are all well. -Kathryn