Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father’s Day

I am blessed because on this day I get to celebrate my wonderful father who has loved, encouraged, and supported me in everything I do and now has the heart of both of my kids.  They just love their Papa.  I also have a wonderful Father-in-law who raised a Godly man to be my husband and my children’s father.  I have a wonderful husband who is patiently, sacrificially, and lovingly raising our two boys. I celebrate these 3 men all year, but especially on this day.

And above all, I have a Heavenly Father who made me, saved me, loves me and is the Owner of my precious little boys hearts.   I am so grateful to be able to worship such an amazing and Holy Father. 

These boys love their Daddy, yet definitely have big shoes to fill.

_AMM3323 _AMM4069 DSC_0028

No comments: