We stay busy having fun at the Matteo household and don’t you know I’m always trying to capture the moments. Here are a bunch of recent shots with no particular order so I’m grouping them all into one post.
Ok, the story here is that Luke wanted his bear (aka Big Baby) to sit at the table with him for breakfast. I repeatedly said no and removed him from the table. Tears and screams continued so I thought I will just put Big Baby behind him so he will still be close but not close enough to get syrup all over him. Well, no improvement. Nathan even tried to help by telling him that Big Baby was still touching him, but to no avail. As you can see, I did not win this battle. Big Baby did eat with him but thankfully did not get too much syrup on him. And now I try and not let Big Baby even come out of the crib.
I love these pics because Nathan is not usually as much into dressing up as Luke. But this morning (before completely getting dressed) he decided he wanted his cape on. After a couple minutes he found his mask which he had never worn before and fully embraced the look of Super Boy. And I love the Mr. Happy shirt he picked out as well, he knew we were going to the library that day so he said he wanted to show the librarian his very own Mr. Happy shirt.
Love my Happy bike rider and I love how he will go shirtless sometimes. I know that sounds funny but in the past he has been so modest he never wanted to take his shirt off. I know when he is older I will be telling him to put his shirt on but I just think little boys are so darn cute I don’t want them covered up all the time. And it means less laundry for me since we go through at least two outfits a day due to water and/or mud!
We have this set of table and chairs pushed over to the side in our dining room because we don’t have that much space in our play room. But Luke loves to go and sit at the table and play with books or just look out the window. He is already much more into imaginary play then Nathan ever was at this age.
I made a chocolate mousse pie with a whipped topping for Father’s Day and Luke was up so he watched me mix the cream together. I then let him lick the mixers and he was SO EXCITED. He loves whipped cream(like his momma). I love his expression after he dropped some on his leg. Woops.
For Father’s Day I found these cute popcorn and hotdog containers and we had a movie night where we all had dinner in the living room while watching a family movie. We didn’t get through the whole movie and It got kind of messy but it was fun and Dan loved it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment