I meant to post these pictures earlier but just kept on forgetting. Last week we had VBS at our church and it was Nathan’s first year to participate. I was so grateful that he would be able to hear the great stories and Bible truths and I knew he would have fun. To say he had fun would be an understatement. He is not a morning person but every day last week he was up at the crack of dawn and wanted to know if it was time for VBS yet. God blessed him with a great group with some of his favorite friends and leaders and he loved watching his daddy play the drums each morning. Our church does such a great job teaching BIG Bible truths in a manner that makes sense and makes an impact to all ages of kids. He memorized several scriptures verses and knows all the songs and motions by heart. It was definitely a blessed week!
Singing the praise songs in the morning. Next to his friend Isaiah in the 2nd picture
His leader was his big buddy Ansel whose mom is one of my best friends. You can see how much Nathan adores him and he is such a great guy.
Playing on the inflatables and dancing with Luke. Fun times!
And just because I’m so proud of him, check out that drummer in the background. He’s as cool as they come!
No comments:
Post a Comment