Last Saturday Dan took Nathan to see the big motorcycle race at the Barber Motorsports Race Track. Nathan was so pumped he could hardly stand it. They got there early to watch the stunt show and to walk around and look at the motorcycles. After about 2 hours the real races started and 4 laps into the race Nathans said he was ready to go home because it was too loud. As you can see they had earplugs but I guess its still really loud. We got a half price ticket and since they had already been there for awhile Dan didn’t mind leaving early. I don’t think it phased Nathan though because as soon as he got home he was so excited to tell me that him and Daddy saw a real motorcyle race. He followed with lots of details and barely mentioned it being too loud. He also loves Monster Trucks but I think we will wait a couple years before we take him to one of those events(super loud). Here are some snapshots from our small camera that Dan took.
No comments:
Post a Comment