On the night of Father’s Day we decided to go out to railroad park downtown. We had only been out there once and that was when it had just opened. I think everyone in downtown Birmingham had the same idea because it was packed and although it was after 6pm it was still incredibly hot without a lick of shade. Nathan rode his bike a bit and the boys had fun on this little play area but we packed it up fairly quickly and headed home for more shade. Oh well, maybe again in the fall.
Just a couple silhouette shots from a nearby tunnel
Funny story; on the way home we saw these two trucks sticking out of someone’s trash can near our house. I am always up for freebies but this time Dan spotted them so we pulled over and I jumped out to inspect them. They looked good so we grabbed them and the boys had a big time playing with them in the backyard. Our backyard actually needs some backhoe work done, but that’s a different story.
No comments:
Post a Comment