I knew it was supposed to be 104 on Saturday but I thought if we walked up to the park at 9am it wouldn’t be too bad. WRONG! Dan had some yard work to do and its always easier for him if the boys aren’t around because they want to be right in on the action. So I pushed them up to the nearby park in the stroller and although its only 1/2 of a mile I was covered in sweat. After being there for all of 10 min both boys were ready to head back home. I knew Dan wouldn’t have finished so we tried to find some shade and stick it out for a little while. Thankfully I brought a water bottle because it was well used.
Having fun at the beginning
Trying to find some shade
A snack break and then we headed home. Check out how red Luke’s face is.
No comments:
Post a Comment