Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, July 2, 2012

Indoor Fun

Since its been so hot we have stayed inside more this week than normal.  We have done some crafts, gone to the  McWane Center with friends,  worked on puzzles, and Nathan has been my lunch helper.

My boys are complete opposites when it comes to crafts:  Luke hates to get paint on him AT ALL.  If any gets on him he is hysterical, but if he has a long brush he does just fine.  Nathan on the other hand will start off with a brush but almost immediately asks if he can touch the paint which leads to full hand and usually full-body painting.  Luke loves stickers and will pull all of them off and stick them everywhere and then re-stick them somewhere else.  It really holds his attention.  Nathan still has trouble pulling stickers off but loves to cut and will stay focused on cutting for maybe a whole 10 minutes (an extremely long time of sitting still for him).  Gotta love both of these boys.

_AMM6583_AMM6585_AMM6586

_AMM6605_AMM6620_AMM6621

 

We have gone to the Mcwane center several times this summer but I don’t usually bring my camera.  I brought it this time but didn’t get that many shots because for some reason Luke didn’t want to get off of my hip the whole time.  Oh well, maybe more next time.

Luke’s favorite activities

_AMM6460_AMM6489_AMM6517

My friend’s little boy and Nathan

_AMM6476_AMM6479_AMM6519

_AMM6483_AMM6495_AMM6524

 

Puzzles.  Talk about needing some patience.  I think Nathan could do puzzles better but all his wiggles just get in the way.  He wants to do them but then he ends up talking or moving the pieces around more than he actually is working on the puzzle.  Dan is the king of patience but I think it was getting to him a bit too.  I was never much of a puzzle person myself because I think the wiggles got me too.

_AMM6561_AMM6568

_AMM6579

No comments: