Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fourth of July at the Lake….viewer beware…lots and lots of pictures

Well I finally got done going through all the lake pictures and YES I took a ton.  I grew up loving the lake and am so glad to share it with my boys that I feel like it’s a monumental event every time we go. So of course I try and document every second.  Maybe that will slow down as the years go by but for now its picture overload. 

Taking boat rides is one of our highlights.  Im used to being so busy tubing, skiing and wakeboarding that its nice for now that the boys are just content riding the boat.

_AMM7360-2_AMM7377_AMM7394

_AMM7404_AMM7407_AMM7409_AMM7937

A little tubing action.  Both Nathan and Luke went out for a ride with me.   Picture below is of Luke riding the tube and Nathan watching very intently to make sure he is safe.  He gets very protective of both Luke and me when out on the boat.

_AMM7750_AMM7347

The neighbors at the end of our slew put on a pretty darn good fireworks show

_AMM7261_AMM7288_AMM7299

Nathan stayed up for the fireworks show this year and he had a blast.  But even more fun was playing with the glowsticks with daddy.  Dan had the green and Nathan had the orange and they were painting with light for my camera.

_AMM7241_AMM7860_AMM7866

Luke’s favorite activities: luke is more of my fair weather child. He doesn’t care to really swim that much and doesn’t like getting too hot.  So he doesn’t mind taking snack breaks inside or in the shade and he LOVES playing with the hose and throwing rocks in the shallow water. 

_AMM7313_AMM7318_AMM7627

_AMM7660_AMM7332

Nathan on the other hand loves all things water.  Its all I can do to get him to come in and eat.  One night after dinner him and I went back in to swim and we swam till after 8:15.  And although we still haven’t put a hook on Nathan’s fishing rod, Papa puts a fake worm on it and he can cast it as far as I can.  I think next summer he will be pulling in the fish on his own.

_AMM7224_AMM7425_AMM7430

_AMM7584_AMM7586-2_AMM7597

_AMM7894_AMM7900_AMM7906

Thanks to my parents for all the hard work, we are able to just come and play. 

_AMM7637_AMM7955_AMM7959

And I always like to include a couple black and whites

_AMM7336_AMM7400

_AMM7586_AMM7561

No comments: