Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Flag is all you need

Along with the bike parade(mentioned in previous post), the boys enjoyed playing around with the flags I got for them to celebrate the Fourth of July.  Luke, however, decided that ALL he really needed was a flag.  And maybe some shoes.  He did start out halfway dressed but soon became a little naked boy in the driveway.  I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to take pics, but then quickly put on some real clothes to prevent too many stares.

this is how we started…diaper only because we had the hose out

_AMM7091_AMM7092

this is what happened about 30 seconds later

_AMM7073_AMM7075_AMM7080

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Such sweet pics of Luke!! He's getting so BIG!!! His haircut definitely makes him look OLDER!!! :) I know it's bitter sweet to watch your 'baby' grow up!!!
I was journaling this am, and I was reflecting on how time just FLIES by! I asked the Lord to help me NOT waste my life but to really live it for Him! I know that He is using me in our boys' lives, and I want to enJOY our time together and be purposeful in the midst of it 'flying by.'
I got your email! No worries about the pics! If you find it, great! Take your time, and I pray that you're able to locate those pics b/c I'm sure it would bother me TOO to lose that batch of photos! No worries from me!
Yall have a FUN birthday celebration over LUKE this weekend at the lake! Thank you SOOOOO much for praying for me and all of us! The weekend was WONDERFUL! Russell did go to drill early Fri am and didn't get home until late Sunday pm, but we spent most of the weekend at the deV's, which was an ANSWER to prayer!!! Pray toward Annual Training, please, friend...August 4th thru 18th. Thank you!!!