Ok so I’m way behind on posting pics because I have been so busy editing other pictures but here are some (many more to come, in time) from the Fourth of July. One of my favorite childhood memories was at our neighborhood pool all the kids would decorate their bikes and then bring them for contests and a parade on the Fourth. I remember looking forward to this all summer and really getting into the decorations. Soooooooooo, I thought I would try and start this tradition with my boys. I had to guard my heart just in case they weren’t all that excited about it, but thankfully they really did get into it and that delighted me so much. Nathan loved watching the streamers fly in the wind as he rode fast. Luke had more fun just helping, rather than doing much to his own bike, but that’s ok, I always enjoy good help.
Showing off his gold medal from the bike “contest” and playing around with the flags.
1 comment:
Love it!!!
Post a Comment