So my mission lately has been to “capture the everyday”. I absolutely love taking pictures (as anyone, if anyone) reads this blog. But many times I choose to take pics when the lighting is good or when we are somewhere exciting or doing something new or fun. However, my main mission in getting better with my camera is to be able to capture my children’s life (because…weep weep…its just going by way too fast). So I have been trying to bring out my camera for everyday activities…some exciting, some not so much but they are still memories nonetheless. We have been making smoothies recently and it has always cracked me up that Nathan loves to add all the ingredients but then darts out of the room because he thinks the blender is too loud. Recently he has been staying closer but covering his ears VERY tightly. And I was so glad Luke was around to capture his attempt at covering his ears (just because big brother was doing it), and then Nathan trying to show Luke exactly where his ears were. And with the capturing of the every day you all get to see my house being all cluttered and my boys amazing choices of outfits (love the PJ ensemble Nathan had picked out for himself the night before).
No comments:
Post a Comment