Ok so I have always been one who would LOVE to pull the car over to take pictures when I see a really pretty site. But until recently I figured I would have no luck convincing my family to play along with me. I always figured even if it was the most gorgeous place, if everyone is grumbling it sure wouldn’t be a pretty picture! However, since Dan and my kids are getting more used to me having my camera with me EVERYWHERE it worked out to my favor one night while at the lake. We went out to dinner and I had seen this pretty wheat field on the way there and convinced them to stop by to “play” on our way home. Luke wasn’t really in the mood but thankfully Nathan and Dan were good sports and had fun while I got to play around with a nice sunset over a wheat field.
No comments:
Post a Comment