Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Thursday, July 19, 2012

LUKE TURNS TWO!!!!!

On Saturday my little bittie baby…aka Luke (not little or bittie but a mom can always reflect) will turn 2.  And yes, time has flown.  I could write a million words about how much I love this sweet boy but for now I will just reflect some of his favorites and move on to the pictures.

Food: apple squeezes, string cheese, popcorn (yes I feed my 2 year old popcorn), strawberries, spaghetti, ravioli, goldfish, cucumbers and red peppers

Books: Pout Pout Fish, Llama llama red pajama, The Little Red Caboose, My Color Book, and Dinosaur Stomp

Movies and Music: Meet the Shapes and Meet the Colors; Roger Day “Why Does Gray Matter”, Sky VBS, Veggietales theme song, anything else Nathan is listening to

Toys: His toy vacuum, lawn mower, balloons, golf clubs, and bubbles

Other things to remember: he says “shuh” for yes ( I think he is trying to say “sure”), he loves his wooby to sleep with which is one of my old pajama shirts, and his favorite stuffed animal is a big brown bear which is actually bigger than he is (called “big baby”); he doesn’t like anything clingy such as socks, bibs, towels wrapped around him, etc.; he LOVES Nathan and calls him Nay Nay. 

Nicknames: Lukey, Luke Luke, Cheeky, and Precious

WE JUST LOVE OUR LUKE. 

I didn’t do any cupcake smash pictures of Luke when he turned One but recently I found this antique wooden high chair at a garage sale so we took him out to this field near our house and gave him a cupcake to dive into a couple weeks ago.  It was fun except for the fact that I happened to be kneeling in an ant bed while taking the pictures but didn’t want to miss the moment so I got over 10 ant bites on one foot.  Oh well.

 

_AMM5934_AMM5956_AMM6032

_AMM5950_AMM6004

_AMM5991

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!! These are beautiful, precious pictures!!