Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

“I’m already 4”

Nathan actually turns 4 this saturday, and has his party on friday, but he has been telling everyone that he is “already 4” for quite some time now.  I know it must be confusing since  all his friends have already turned 4, and because we keep talking about how big he is now.  And another little tip that may have thrown him off was when I took him to Krispy Kreme about 2 months ago to take some pictures of him “turning 4”.  I didn’t figure he would cooperate getting pictures taken in a so-called “portrait setting” but I figured he may be more willing to smile if he had a donut in his hand.  Worked pretty good for both of us: he got a donut and I got some good pictures to remember him at 4.  We just love our Nathan!

_AMM6063_AMM6066

_AMM6053_AMM6061_AMM6039_AMM6047

_AMM6073_AMM6074_AMM6089_AMM6096

_AMM6069_AMM6071

No comments: