Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Baseball Game

We went to the Barons Baseball Game last week with a group from church and had a BLAST.  I only took a couple pics because I was on the move most of the night.   After the initial awe of the stadium and actually watching the game (maybe about 15-20 min) and our token treat of icecream in a baseball helmet; way too expensive but I remember my parents always letting us have one and it meant a lot to me so for this game we bought them for the boys too and they did enjoy them. After that Nathan and I and our friends were up and about running, cheering, and just enjoying being outside on such a nice night in August.  I am loving having 80 degrees in August.  I had been wanting to go to a game all summer so I was glad we had this opportunity. 

2012 8 aug baseball and toys r us-42012 8 aug baseball and toys r us-7

2012 8 aug baseball and toys r us-172012 8 aug baseball and toys r us-382012 8 aug baseball and toys r us-42

No comments: