Nathan was treated with a nice card and a $10 bill for his bday from my aunt out in California. He was so cute because he said “Mommy, I got money!” I guess it doesn’t matter what age you are, money is ALWAYS EXCITING! I told him that after dinner we could all go to Toys R Us and pick out a toy. He immediately said “I’m going to get a monster truck.” He marched right in and pick himself out a real nice Monster Truck and has been playing with it ever since.
Another note about Toys R Us, so far the boys don’t really know that you can actually buy all the stuff in there, even when its not your bday. Dan and I have brought the boys there before when its raining or super hot and they have a ball playing on the bikes and big cars in the back and then just looking at all the toys throughout the store. So far we haven’t broken anything or had any whining about not getting something to take home. This may not last for much longer but for now its just like a big playroom for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment