Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nathan’s 4th Birthday Party

Back in May Nathan told me he wanted to have a scuba diving birthday party.  I had already planned on having a fairly low key party at Krispy Kreme so I figured we could tie Scuba Diving into it as well.  I did get him a scuba diver toy which he loved and other than that just had an ocean theme with sand buckets, toy sharks, fish, and nets.  It was easy to put together and I didn’t have to worry about summer showers or burning heat.  However, I didn’t consider the fact that it was “meet the teacher” day at many local schools and how EVERYONE must have got a memo to go get donuts afterwards.  I have never seen Krispy Kreme so crowded(at once there was a line out the door to buy donuts).  Thankfully we got two tables in the back just to lay out all the food and after eating and opening presents it had cleared out enough for the kids to be able to watch all the donuts getting made.  I always expect things to be a bit wild and crazy when my Nathan is around so I guess an extra 50 or so people shouldn’t have surprised me.  We all did have fun and I was so thankful for our friends to come celebrate this special boy of ours….we LOVE HIM!!!

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-22012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-5

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-392012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-43

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-452012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-47

By the look of their faces, I’m pretty sure the kids liked the donuts!

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-712012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-652012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-67

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-852012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-1162012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-11

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-1222012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-762012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-81

Looking at the “Donut Factory”

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-912012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-106

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-1012012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-112

Opening presents is always fun!!!

2012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-1302012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-1312012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-1342012 8 aug nathans bday and lake-139

No comments: