Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sensitive to noise…who would have thought

Ok, to set the stage of the pictures below: Nathan had spilled something on the floor so I told him he had to vacuum it up before he did anything else.  I went to go change Luke’s diaper and heard him leave the kitchen.  I was about to be upset for him disobeying until a minute later I heard the vacuum running.  I went to go monitor his progress and saw him like this…headphones and all.  Apparently he doesn’t like the sound of the vacuum so he went to go get his headphones in the basement before he started on his chore.  At least he got it done, but who would have thought that this drummer/wild thing would be sensitive to any kind of noise.

_AMM7984_AMM7968_AMM7966

No comments: