Just wanted to let anyone and everyone know about a new venture I have started. I started a photography business back in the spring but kept it fairly low key. However, this summer I created a new website and would love for anyone interested to check it out. The site is www.ashleymatteo.com . I literally just finished it last week and actually made a couple more updates just a few minutes ago so its really new and I hope all the “bugs” have been worked out (make sure not to put http in front of the site). You can also link to my facebook page (www.facebook.com/ashleymatteophotography.com) from the upper left hand of the website. You may or may not be interested in hiring a photographer right now but I thought I would share what I have been working on recently. One thing I am most excited about is that 25% of ALL profits goes to missions around the world. Read the “About Me” tab on my website to learn more.
I may post some of my own family pictures on there but will mainly be using this site for family stuff. But for now, here are some pics just to make this post a little more interesting.
you can never have too many SUPER HERO pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment