Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Luke Starting School

I have been quite behind on my blogging but I don’t want to miss anything.  So here are a couple pics of Luke on his first day of school at St. Marks.  He is in the “young twos” and has the same teachers that Nathan had when he was this age.  He started back in August and so far he has loved it and the teachers say he is an angel (never hear that comment two years ago).  He didn’t want to get on this bench to get his picture taken but thankfully Nathan stepped up and said “come hear Luke, I will hold you” and sure enough Luke hopped right up.  Love how these boys love each other so much. 

2012 8 aug tball, tackling mommy, ross bridge-42012 8 aug tball, tackling mommy, ross bridge-15

No comments: