This past weekend we had the pleasure of going to Chattanooga with our good friends, the Blairs. Dan and I love Chattanooga and it was fun-filled with all 8 of us. Maybe not relaxing but it sure was fun. The first day we got there it was warm and our boys had a blast playing in the fountains. The next day we several hours at the Aquarium which is truly amazing. I think the penguins were the all-time favorite. We also got to walk across the pedestrian bridge and watch lots of boats and even a paddle board race. On the other side there is a huge park to play on, a carousel to ride, and yummy ice-cream to eat. On the last day we went over and saw the Chattanooga Choo Choo and then ate lunch at the Boathouse which over looks the water. We stayed in a cabin which made it fun for the adults to be able to stay up and visit after the kiddos went to sleep and it was also a fun place to watch movies in the morning since the kids were all bright-eyed and bushy tailed as soon as the sun came up. It was a great trip! LOTS OF PICTURES….no surprise I’m sure.
Luke stood in line 3 times to touch the snake so finally the girl bent down to give him an up close view. He was the bravest one of all of us.
views over the river and of Coolridge Park. Nathan was chasing the pigeon.
No need for a double stroller; Nathan made himself comfortable in the storage area of the stroller. Having fun on the carousel. He was very insistent about riding a tiger so I was thankful he found one.
Everybody loves ice cream!
A picture of our cabin and a nice treat for Dan and I…a quiet car ride back home.
1 comment:
What a fun trip! Such cute pictures to document the fun times! I love the part about Luke waiting to see the snake several times! Such sweet boys (and Mama and Daddy!)!
Post a Comment