Here are a bunch of random pictures of the boys playing at home. Luke loves the phone (ok, what child isn’t drawn like a magnet to their parents’ phone?) so while he was playing with mine I snapped a couple pics. The boys made some “apple” crafts and Nathan helped me make an apple pie. Its been fun having Nathan home with me this year so far and I love how the boys really enjoy each other. DISCLAIMER: most of the pics I post are of course when the boys are actually playing nicely together and when we are doing fun things, which are the things I want to remember. The other 23 1/2 hours of the day aren’t always as glamorous.
Nathan enjoyed hearing the story of Johnny Appleseed and both boys made crafts. Luke got more into the apple stamping than Nathan and Nathan enjoyed the painting more.
No comments:
Post a Comment