Here are some more pictures from Nathan’s soccer season so far. He does have fun but I think he enjoys the practice time more than the game time. He hasn’t gotten the concept of the game so he just kind of runs aimlessly around the field (as do many of the other kids). They do practice drills for 30 min and then play against another team for 45 min. Last game I told him to just see how many times he can touch the ball. I think he has touched it about 3 or 4 times in 3 games. At least he’s having fun!
Two of Nathan’s “touches” and then hugging his biggest fan. Luke loves coming to the games and he cheers for “Nay Nay” all game. All the big boys are so sweet to Luke.
I think the two main highlights for Nathan is playing with his buddy Isaiah, and seeing his coach. Nathan loves his coach and that man has the patience of a saint!!
No comments:
Post a Comment