I have been busy taking and editing pics for a lot of fun families so I have not been posting as many pics of us recently. However, there hasn’t been a lack of fun outings or pictures taken so I will start posting some now. Here is a little insight on the day and life of a very special pumpkin. We went to the pumpkin patch at the boy's school to pick out one pumpkin each. Luke found this white and orange pumpkin the INSTANT we got there. And let me tell you, it was love at first sight. He would not let go of the pumpkin all day. He ate his snack with it, he took a nap with it(hate that I didn’t take a picture of that), and later than night when we went on a little hike in our neighborhood, you guessed it, the pumpkin went along. He called it his “pump pump” and has loved it throughout this fall season.
the initial sighting
at home, pump-pump by his side
on the hiking trail with us
a couple more of our beloved pump-pump
some other pics from the pumpkin patch at school
No comments:
Post a Comment