Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Family Pictures

As I updated my blog header(I know it’s a bit large but I am no real computer savy and actually didn’t want to take the time to figure out how to re-size it right now) I remembered that I forgot to post some fun pics my friend Alicia took of us for our Christmas card.  I loved that we took them at Samford because that’s where I went to school and don’t have any good family shots there.  However, I do hate that Alicia had to endure my boys ONCE AGAIN with their bad photography behavior.  She was such a trooper to hang in there with us. 

2012 10 oct matteos at samford-11-22012 10 oct matteos at samford-84

2012 10 oct matteos at samford2 and parade-82012 10 oct matteos at samford2 and parade-202012 10 oct matteos at samford2 and parade-11

2012 10 oct matteos at samford2 and parade-392012 10 oct matteos at samford-23

2012 10 oct matteos at samford-50-22012 10 oct matteos at samford-70

this is what she was dealing with for most of the shoot so I was so impressed she got any good images.  GREAT JOB miracle worker

2012 10 oct matteos at samford-60

No comments: