Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lots and lots of catch up.

Well, I just about forgot about this blog.  I hate that it hasn’t been a priority because I really do want to be able to share pics of our lives with our family members but unfortunately after working on clients photos and the occasional post on facebook, I just haven’t had time for the blog.  But here we are now with lots of pictures to catch up with the last several months.  Nathan finished kindergarten and we are so proud of him. He is doing excellent with his reading and really loves to learn. You may not realize this and at times I just can’t believe he is actually listening because he is moving non-stop, but when its all said and done he actually retains a great deal of information on the move.  We had a great time together, but now we are ready for summer.  Bring on the pool and the lake!  Luke was a great help at the school table this year by working on his letters and counting and he loved doing his “workbooks”.  After about 20 minutes at a time he would be done and would usually go off and play rather quietly (or at least in a different room).  He would then come back in a bit later and finish off any projects I had for him.  I think he liked having the house pretty much to himself for most of the morning while Nathan and I were at the school table.  Both boys are playing t-ball and they love it.  They can definitely hit the ball hard and are getting much better at catching.  We just finished swim lessons as well and Luke, my non-swimmer in the past made some good improvements by willingly putting his face in and even jumping off of the side.  Nathan is my little fish and we are just working on getting his strokes and breathing. 

Valentine’s Pictures! 

2014-01-22_00042014-01-22_00052014-01-22_00062014-01-22_00082014-01-22_0011

Fun in the tub!

2014-02-14_0001

Movie on a cold rainy day!

2014-02-09_0007 2014-02-09_0008

Donuts and chocolate milk with daddy!

2014-02-11_00012014-02-11_0002

Nathan’s favorite toys: Hotwheels

2014-02-15_0003

My neighbors and I doing the Seaside Half Marathon in March.

2014-03-05_0001

Field trip to American Village to learn about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln

2014-03-05_00052014-03-05_00072014-03-05_0008

Airwalk Trampoline Venue

2014-03-06_00022014-03-06_00032014-03-06_0004

T-ball practice

2014-03-16_00082014-03-16_0009

2014-03-16_00102014-03-16_0011 2014-03-16_0013

2014-03-16_0014

My serious Spy!

2014-03-28_0001

Early Spring Photo Shoot

2014-03-28_00042014-03-28_0005

2014-03-28_00062014-03-28_0007

No comments: