Here is my monthly post. January has been REAL COLD (teens), to 60’s. Alabama weather always keeps you on your toes; it even snowed this week!
In doors jumping on the bed, why not?!
Our 100 days of school party with our other Homeschool friends. We had some fun 100 craft activities, then a party, then an afternoon at IJUMP!
I Jump: arcades and inflatables is a paradise for kids of all ages!
School isn’t all that bad.
Field trip to the flight museum.
Indoor time eating snow ice cream and playing grammy’s ipad.
Some sunshiny pics. :Luke is in the stage where he likes to wear his costumes EVERYWHERE!
The boys really wanted to try Mountain Biking. I told them it was harder than on the road but they still wanted to try. I admired their perseverance and bravery. Luke would just pick up his whole bike if a log was in the way. Love it
The boys being their crazy selves on the swings!
No comments:
Post a Comment