Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun Times and Funny Faces

We were given a shower at Dan's work a week ago and we were truly blessed with a great spread of food and lots of wonderful gifts and gift cards. They were all very generous. The main reason I am posting this blog though is because of this one picture that Dan and I can't stop laughing at. We had Dan's friend take pictures of us throughout the shower and most of them were the basic shots of us opening up the presents and then showing off the new gift. However, he some how captured us BOTH in a moment of funny facial contortions. Hope you enjoy, and if you are pregnant, such as i am, be careful with the laughing if you haven't visited the ladies room in the past 5 minutes (we wouldn't want any accidents).


1 comment:

Shireen said...

Love the "funny faces!" :)
Y'all are great, and it's AWESOME to watch how the Lord has BLESSED Nathan with so many friends and family and gifts :) even before he comes into the world!
I am ever-grateful to watch the Lord's EVIDENT Hand in your lives, marriage and now family, Ashley.
I am grateful for our friendship! Thank you for checking in on me yesterday and making sure I had plans last night. I had a great conversation with Russell, and then I gutted out our closets of all the clothes I never wear...wedding/bridesmaids dresses, shoes, t-shirts, skirts...galore! We've got to move stuff out to make room for our little one! :)
See you tomorrow night!! Happy Sunday and enjoy your diaper shower!!! Hoorah!!
Shireeny