I have included other pictures of the activities that we did while the Matteos were in town. We were able to go eat at The Club (under a friend's membership) and then catch the sunset up at Tip Top Grill in our neighborhood. On the 4th we were able to see a great fireworks show from downtown homewood. On the last day they were here Dan and I took them to see Ross Bridge and we ate at the Clubhouse grill which was yummy and more affordable then their premier resteraunt. The other pictures include Dan, his parents and of course Piper relaxing on the couch; and multiple stacks of baby clothes that my sweet mother-in-law washed, ironed(the only time that will ever happen) and folded for me. Overall we had a great time having them in town and they were extremely generous by helping us buy some of the baby furniture, cooking delicious meals, and doing lots and lots of laundry. They are most excited about being able to come back soon (as soon as Nathan is born) and I will be grateful to have them.

No comments:
Post a Comment