Matthew 6:33

"Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and all else shall be added unto you."

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nathan's Nursery


Here are some pictures of our nursery. I am so excited about having mostly everything put up and in its place. I really have to thank Dan for taking time out of his truly busy schedule to assemble and hang all the decorations. Dan has been real sweet to go along with me in putting everything together now even though we won't even be using the nursery for awhile even after Nathan is born. I don't know if its early nesting signs or just a girl thing to want to have everything put together real pretty. I just like sitting in there and looking forward to when Nathan gets here. However, since the nursery is upstairs from our room we won't be putting him in there for a little while, so it may be a little anti-climatic to bring a baby home and not get to use the nursery right away; but at least it will be all ready when we need it. I do also want to thank my parents for helping assemble the furniture and my mom who made the fun curtains.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: